Tier 3 Sr. IT Systems Architect / Engineer
Washington DC, Washington DC 20500
* Prepares designs and specifications for various complex equipment or systems.
* Plans approach to solve design problems; conceives and recommends new design techniques; resolves design problems with contract personnel.
* Integration of multi-tenant on premise environment requirements
* Designs and coordinates test set-ups and experiments to prove or disprove the feasibility of preliminary design.
* Takes corrective action to re-route traffic when problems occur and works with network engineering to resolve issues.
* Advises customer and contractor personnel of company requirements for products and services, support equipment, and installations.
* Directs regular, special, and integrated system test programs.
* Prepares and conducts special reports and presentations pertinent to company products and services, field operations, or other applications.
* Plans, prepares, and conducts on-the-job training as required in support of these activities. Perform functional consultation supporting end user groups.
* Applies expertise and knowledge of state-of-the-art software, hardware, network infrastructure, and/or information technology to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot highly complex user/system problems.
* Prepares complex recommendations and proposals.
* CCIE Route/Switch
* At least eight years of related hands-on experience
* Technical knowledge and aptitude in the areas of networking
* Ability to identify customer requirements and aid in problem resolution