Tech Support Analyst III US - CMPCJP00047464
Northbrook, Illinois 60062
6 months contract-to-hire position for an Apple Certified Mac Technician in Northbrook, IL
Our client is looking for an Apple Certified Technician.
Major Job Duties:
· Test and image desktops and laptops.
· Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
· Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
· Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s.
· Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention. Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
· Back up and burn end user data.
· Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
· Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
· Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
· Test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· 5 - 7 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
Skills and Competencies:
· Apple Certificate.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Possess 1 to 2 years of experience in a break/fix environment.
· Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’s, monitors, printers.)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.