Tech Support Analyst II US CMPCJP00047027
2328 Point Mallard Dr SE Decatur, Georgia 35601
Plant IT Support Responsibilities:
- support production in a dedicated building from an IT perspective.
- As a whole, the person will need to complete the identified tasks as required.
- They must be able to execute all assigned projects quickly and efficiently.
- Some travel may be required; for local travel may be asked to use their own transportation.
- Night and/or weekend work may be required.
- All travel and overtime must be pre-approved by the customer.
- Must be able to carry a desktop computer tower up stairs to second floor.
- Must be able to drive golf cart or similar vehicle between buildings. Also be able to push walking cart with computer equipment on it.
- Special Areas:
- Safety glasses and steel toe shoes required in manufacturing and warehouse areas
- Work Hours:
- Primarily 1st shift. Occasional, additional coverage of small portions of 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Must be reachable via cell phone with voice, email, and text capability
- Supports approximately 250 PC’s, including user PC’s, factory line PC’s, and generic walk-up PC’s
- Sole on-site support for this location – requires responsible, dedicated individual (will also be supported by remote teams)
- Implement Windows 10 rollout for 250 machines.
- Printer Support, Desktop, Laser, Multifunction, network printer.
- Act as hands & feet on the ground for a remote server team.
- Act as hands & feet on the ground for a remote networking team.
- Support WiFi Access Points, wireless devices, hand held radios, and new network buildout (under guidance of network architect)
- Network cabling: must be able to terminate CAT6 cable at each end and be familiar with wiring closets (large cabling jobs will be completed by third-party provider)
- Support current phone system. Support current PA system.
- Support architecting new telecom system(under guidance of telecom architect)
- Support special software: act as liason
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com