Tech Support Analyst II US CMPCJP00046010
8 Centennial Drive Peabody, Massachusetts 01960
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Peabody, MA (01960) to provide a Tech Support Analyst II Consultant to work in the fast-growing IT market!
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Major Job Duties:
- Test and image desktops and laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- High School Diploma or GED required. 2 to 4 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
- At least 3 yrs. of experience needed;
Skills and Competencies:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Possess 1 to 2 years’ experience in a break/fix environment.
- Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’s, monitors, printers.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- TOP 2 required skills that candidates must have
- 1.) Desktop Break/Fix Experience
- 2.) Deskside Support Experience
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- CompTIA A+
*CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity*