Tech Support Analyst I US CMPCJP00046758
2110 Executive Dr Sailsbury, North Carolina 28145
- Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Major Job Duties:
- Test and image desktops and laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level -2 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Possess 1 to 2 years experience in a break/fix environment.
- Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’s, monitors, printers.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- This is a desktop/deskside support in a corporate environment.
- Day-to-day responsibilities will include responding to ITSM (ServiceNow) break/fix and IMAC tickets.
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting repair, install, removal.
- Responding to end users via email, chat, telephone, and face-to-face.
- This is not a service desk or helpdesk role, so it is not a call center environment, but instead a level 2-3 desktop support environment.
- 8 am to 5 pm
- M-F with limited if any OT.
- No on-call for this role.
- Candidates should have 1- 3 years of experience.
- A+ is desirable, but not required.
- Our account tends to do better with those who have limited experience.
- It is an excellent 2nd or 3rd “IT Job” because of the range of issues the associates encounter.
Top 2 required skills include
- 1.) Reliability/Integrity.
- I champion flexibility and understand that "life happens" and give my team the latitude they need to manage a work-life balance.
- This only works if the team can rely upon one another and every member does what they say they will/should do even if no one is looking over their shoulders. and
- 2.) Willingness to learn.
- The client is unique and has certain ways (sometimes no way) of leveraging its IT organization.
- How it was done at the last place we all worked may (or may not) be irrelevant.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com