Tech Support Analyst I US CMPCJP00046296
North Field Dr. Lake Forest, Illinois 60045
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Major Job Duties:
- Test and image desktops and laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level -2 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Possess 1 to 2 years experience in a break/fix environment.
- Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’s, monitors, printers.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- The person must be neat/clean and have customer service skills, this position requires client interface the entire day.
- Very active location person must be willing to work hard and be a team player.
- This is for desktop work, imaging of laptops and desktops, troubleshooting software problems and hardware issues.
- Must be proficient in: MS Office 2010.
- Candidates MUST have corporate experience:
- MS Office 2010 -corporate experience
- Outlook 2010 -corporate experience
- Windows 7 & 10 corporate experience
- Corporate desk side experience
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.