Tech Support Analyst I - CMPCJP00046878
North Field Drive Lake Forest, Illinois 60045
5 months contract-to-hire role for a Tech Support Analyst in Lake Forrest, IL
· The person must be neat/clean and have customer service skills, this position requires client interface the entire day. Very active location person must be willing to work hard and be a team player. This is for desktop work, imaging of laptops and desktops, troubleshooting software problems and hardware issues.
· Must have corporate experience!
· Must be proficient in: MS Office 2010 and have corporate experience with MS Office 2010 and Outlook 2010
· Must have corporate experience with Windows 7 & 10 and corporate desk side experience.
· Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Major Job Duties:
· Test and image desktops and laptops.
· Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
· Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
· Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s.
· Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
· Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
· Back up and burn end user data.
· Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
· Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
· Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
· Test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
Skills and Competencies:
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Possess experience in a break/fix environment.
· Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’s, monitors, printers.) Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.