Day-to-day: Man our clients lounge desks and assist users with any issues they walk up with Typical work schedule: M-F 7-4 or 8-5, no OT or on call Overall experience: 3+ years, A+ nice to have but not required Top 2 skills: customer service, troubleshooting. These tech lounge roles need good customer service skills- this role is customer facing and candidates need good interpersonal skills.
As a Lounge Specialist, you will be the front line of our clients and interface with customers onsite at their location and provide each user with white glove service for all IT related questions in the area of application support, technology questions, hardware and services. You’re highly skilled at detection of users’ needs, troubleshooting their issue and resolving it or ensuring that the correct process is followed for resolution. You will educate users on technology features, assisting with hardware selection process, demos and training along with provide software and personal training sessions for users on standard tool sets. You are the customer advocate and coordination point for all customer issues and requests – even if these are beyond the scope to solve and take ownership of their issue.
• Strong Customer Service skills and are approachable, a good listener, takes ownership of their issue and empathetic.
• High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint?
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Advanced knowledge of installation and operation of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
• Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
• 0-3 years of related experience and training
• A+ certification
• Microsoft MCP Certified a plus
• Ability to deliver great customer experiences and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
• Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks, client relationships and expectations
• Strong communication skills
• Positive Attitude
• Learning skills
• Problem solving
• Planning and organizing skills
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance