Tech Lounge Specialist I US CMPCJP00047351
76 Hwy 74 South Peachtree City, Georgia 30269
- As a Lounge Specialist, you will be the front line and interface with customers onsite at their location and provide each user with white glove service for all IT related questions in the area of application support, technology questions, hardware and services.
- You’re highly skilled at detection of users’ needs, troubleshooting their issue and resolving it or ensuring that the correct process is followed for resolution.
- You will educate users on technology features, assisting with hardware selection process, demos and training along with provide software and personal training sessions for users on standard tool sets.
- You are the customer advocate and coordination point for all customer issues and requests – even if these are beyond the scope to solve and take ownership of their issue.
- Strong Customer Service skills and are approachable, a good listener, takes ownership of their issue and empathetic.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint?
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Advanced knowledge of installation and operation of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- 0-3 years of related experience and training
- CompTIA A+ *
- Microsoft MCP Certified a plus
- HP Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certified *
- IBM/Lenovo Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certified *
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks, client relationships and expectations
- Strong communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Learning skills
- Problem solving
- Planning and organizing skills
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
- Deskside Support Experience *
- Desktop Break/Fix Experience *
- Laptop Break/Fix Experience *
- Techs hours will begin M-F / 8-5 but might be subject to change.
- Work to be done at the customer site.
- Entry Level Techs must be very customer friendly.
- Will be supporting cell phone, tablet, laptop issues and may do some configurations and imaging.
- Individuals who can create cool “in-store” experiences
- Problem-solvers and active-listeners who work productively with others
- Connection creators who make mobile device, tablets, and laptops look simple
- Someone who enjoys a challenge, is willing to learn, and helping others.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com