Systems Integrations Tech I US CMPCJP00046243
1101 Market Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Philadelphia, PA (19107) to provide a Systems Integrations Tech I!
In this role, you will:
- Research, design, develop, and test computer or computer-related equipment.
- Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field or equivalent training/education required.
- Entry level to 2 years’ experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by recording and analyzing test data.
- Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure the system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- This position will evolve into a client facing/front desk position.
- Professional appearance and attire is important to this new position as well as customer facing support background.
- Candidate will also need to be able to support mobile devices such as Android, iPhone and tablets.
*CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity*
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.