Systems Administrator III CMPCJP00047222
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
Systems Administrator III
4 months contrac to hire
As the Systems Administrator III you will function as Virtualization engineer in a managed services environment supporting a variety of customers ranging from medium size business to large enterprise. The systems administrator’s primary responsibilities include monitoring, administering, and supporting the core services of our customer’s virtualized environments.
Essential Job Functions:
• Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration.
• Develops, documents, and standardizes preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
• Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
• Communicates effectively with various entities, including CRMs, account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and non-technical resources.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Hypervisors – ESXi & HyperV
• VMware – vCenter, VUM, Virtual Networking
• Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012)
• Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.)
• TCP/IP Networking
• Blade chassis management (UCS, HPC 7000, etc.)
• Server Optimization and Hardening
• Working knowledge of SAN technology
• Ability to lift 50lbs, datacenter racking\stacking, cabling
• Other duties as defined by management
• MCSA/ MCSE 2012
• Cisco Networking
• Client Email Etiquette
• Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
• Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high?quality environment
• Must have excellent team and collaboration skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision