Systems Administrator I US CMPCJP00046657
10301 David Taylor Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
- This is for a data center operations position.
- Candidate must have 3-4 years experience with knowledge of Windows, HP server install, troubling shooting and cabling experience.
- As the Systems Administrator I you will function as Virtualization engineer in a managed services environment supporting a variety of customers ranging from medium size business to large enterprise.
- The systems administrator’s primary responsibilities include monitoring, administering, and supporting the core services of our customer’s virtualized environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration.
- Develops, documents, and standardizes preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Communicates effectively with various entities, including CRMs, account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and non-technical resources.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hypervisors – ESXi & HyperV
- VMware – vCenter, VUM, Virtual Networking
- Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.)
- TCP/IP Networking
- Blade chassis management (UCS, HPC 7000, etc.)
- Server Optimization and Hardening
- Working knowledge of SAN technology
- Ability to lift 50lbs, datacenter racking\stacking, cabling
- Other duties as defined by management
- MCSA/ MCSE 2012
- Cisco Networking
- Client Email Etiquette
- Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high?quality environment
- Must have excellent team and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervisor
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com