Washington DC, Washington DC 20500
* Work with application owners to determine requirements
* Installation and configuration of virtual storage clusters
* Integration of multi-tenant on premise environment requirements
* Physical-to-virtual conversion of servers
* Creation of virtual machine templates
* Design and configure environment for High-Availability and Data Recovery
* Creation of resource pools and assignment of shares
* Provisioning new virtual machines
* Maintain inventory of virtual machines and their configuration
* Monitoring and maintaining virtual infrastructure
* Setting backup schedules of data protection
* Assist in developing disaster recovery plan
* Break-fix as needed
* Root-cause analysis
* Performance tuning
* Minimum 5 years data center experience
* Minimum 3 years Production environment HyperV management/administration experience
* Minimum 2 years production environment VMWare management/administration experience
* Expertise with specific operating system(s) being virtualized (Windows Server, Linux, etc.)
* Minimum 3 years expertise managing Dell\EMC storage arrays (VMAX, VNX, Isilon.)
* Minimum 2 years expertise implementing FC and FCOE network topologies.
* Experience with Micro
* soft, Dell/EMC replication technologies.
* Experience implementing and managing Cisco UCS infrastructure.
* Experience implementing and managing Dell server infrastructure.