Lincoln, Nebraska 73116
- Senior engineer position is a senior leadership role within a team that provides overall technical support to the team.
- Leads quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) for the team and acts as an advisor on complex projects.
- Provide additional project management when requested and may mentor staff on the team.
Experience and Education Required:
- B.S. degree in engineering
- Experience in Water/Wastewater and Water Resources Engineering
- 8 years of experience in the consulting industry
- 4 years of supervisory experience
- Serves as lead engineer on complex projects, and provides high-level technical engineering design.
- Executes QA/QC plans for the team.
- Elevates the level of technical expertise within the team through technical design mentoring and training.
- Leads the effort for putting together technical resources for the team and their projects.
- Supervise/direct professionals and technical staff in the design approach to meet other project requirements.
- Reviews contracts with support of administration.
- Maintains quality control and adequately checks plans.