Charlotte, NC 28218
* Spring boot
* SQL Server
* No SQL Database - Mongo/Cassandra/NEO4j
* Cloud Platforms
Essential Job Functions:
* Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
* Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
* Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
* Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
* Actively participate in sprint planning sessions, PI planning sessions, and Agile ceremonies.
* Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
* Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
* May assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* 6 - 8 years' experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the associated development methodologies.
* Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
* Ability to interact well in a team environment.