Tysons Corner, VA 22102
* Works with the Agile teams and Solution Architecture Team to determine the best approach ensure the overall software architecture supports the project Concept of Operations
* Supports all Agile teams to ensure effective end-to-end capability threads are being implemented, focused on meeting the expectations for upcoming PI Solution Demonstrations
* Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
* Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into software and infrastructure designs and specifications
* Leads software design activities and provides critical contributions to software implementation, integration, and troubleshooting, including consideration for networking aspects
* Provides technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated by project management or the customer
* Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
* The Software Architect reports to the System Team Manager; local travel may be required up to 10% of the time.
Tysons Corner, VA
Interim Secret required/Top Secret preferred
Bachelors Degree (Computer Science preferred)
5 years' experience in similar systems.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with demonstrated experience. Preparing concept papers, briefings, trade studies, proposals, and similar documents
Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management, Microsoft .NET development
Please send all resumes to: sung.Lee@catapultstaffing.Com