Senior IT Risk and Compliance Analyst
Washington DC, Washington DC 20002
* Draft details of proposed processes, roles and responsibilities for the customer's IT Portfolio Management Framework, and gain consensus from customer's stakeholders.
* Provide requirements analysis for IT projects to include: gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the project stakeholders. Monitor and support internal and external events that have strategic impact on the agency and assist in the preparation of annual updates.
* Research database and visualization tools, and create capability to document and maintain service health checks.
* Perform a wide range of program management functions including, but not limited to: analyzing the legacy and target IT environments; developing long and short-range IT goals and objectives; drafting plans and preparing programmatic documentation; coordinating with stakeholders; managing deliverables; and establishing and maintaining applicable planning policies
* Produce and maintain a Risk and Issue Register (RIR) and RSKM Processes.
* Conduct risk tool analysis and selection - define requirements for the risk tool and attend demos, evaluate, select and implement the tool.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in areas of IT risk management and planning, development of solutions, recommendations, or outcomes across multiple complex tasks in multiple organizations.
* Experience developing performance measures for all division objectives.
* Bachelor's Degree. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for the degree.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Certifications in Risk Management (Risk Management Professional [RMP]) and/or Project Management (PMP).