Cincinnati, OH 45202
* 5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
* 2+ years of hands-on, automation testing of integration web services (both REST and SOAP protocols) that include database validations
* Demonstrated experience in XML, XSD, XPath, MQ, Topics, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON
* Knowledge of SOA frameworks, processes, strategies, and approaches
* 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
* 2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management
* 1+ years of using JIRA for user story management and defect tracking
* Ability to succeed and focus in a fast-paced environment with noise/distractions
* Work within various test methodologies such as SAFe agile
* Participate in the web application technical design process with the Application Architects on Internet and eCommerce related development projects.
* Test web services using automated scripts; Computer Associates (CA) DevTest (CA DevTest, Itko Lisa, CA Lisa.)
* Test web services using SDLC best practices.
* Participate in all phases of web services system testing.
* Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
* Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
* Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of test services.
* Understand SOA Reference Architecture.
* Elicit & understand SOA testing requirements.
* Write automation scripts and participate in peer reviews.
* Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts.
* Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
* Report and document defects found during test cycles. Participate in defect prioritization sessions.
* Work with development teams to instill testability into development practices.
* Provide test services for support activity and work with release management to assure product release quality.
* Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.