Real Estate PM
Tulsa, OK 74135
* Develop and cultivate relationships with land owners, brokers and local influencers
* Arrange and assist in negotiate of purchase and sale agreements
* Create/Prepare documents for submission/approval
* Manage deal pipeline, approved deal timeline and issue tracking software
* Organize and prioritize issue/resolution for Development program/executive
* Assist in the management of all activities and communications between stakeholders, consultants including engineers and architects in order to deliver stores within appropriate timeframes.
* Schedule monthly, weekly or daily meetings with project team to monitor progress by checking off on each individual task and due date.
* Strong communication skills with high sense of urgency.
* Strong Organization and documentation skills
* Knowledge of Real Estate Acquisitions, real estate and contract law, real estate valuations and best practices of real estate project management
* Effective, efficient and results-oriented mindset
* Two or more years of experience in Real Estate and or exposure to Civil Engineering helpful
* Excellent ability to multi-task and delegate responsibility
* Two or more years of experience in Real Estate and or exposure to Civil Engineering