RSA Cyber Security Engineer
Washington DC, Washington DC 20500
We are hiring for an experience RSA Archer Consultant & Engineer to provide ongoing engineering and integration support for multiple eGRC Platform solutions to include the implementation of a Security Operations Management use case for 2 large Federal programs.
* Experience leading and/or playing key supporting roles in the phased deployment of EMC / RSA solutions
* RSA Archer tool suite and subject area expertise, including experience in full deployment of Archer uses cases, preferably RSA Security Operations Management.
* Experience integrating Archer including data feeds, and data driven events.
* Expertise in consulting with clients to define needs and issues, developing requirements, and analyzing findings to advise and recommend solutions to clients
* Superior interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills.
* Strong knowledge of Incident Response practices
* RSA Certified Archer Administrator or RSA Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
* Experience with SOC operations, risk assessment or providing ISSO support preferred
* Familiarity with Federal Enterprise Management and Continuous Monitoring use cases a plus.
* Familiarity with FISMA risk management framework preferred
Please send resume to neha.Sharma@catapultstaffing.Com