Project Manager Civil Engineer
611 Burroughs and Chapin Blvd Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Top award winning engineering firm has an opening for a civil site development project manager in our Myrtle Beach, SC office. The position requires strong understanding of civil site design with previous experience working with water, sewer, and storm drainage infrastructure design projects. This role requires regular interaction with our clients, excellent verbal and written communications skills are required. Working knowledge of Civil 3D software preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and P.E. required.
100% of healthcare - covered
- Managing one or multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Proposal preparations and fee development.
- Visit clients, job sites and consultant offices as needed to support project and business development needs.
- Monitor scope, schedules and budget for projects and business unit.
- Managing engineering work and interface with other disciplines as needed.
- Create scope of work for projects.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts and ideas.
- May supervise engineers and technicians.
- Tracks projects in Vision/ Microsoft project with intermediate/advanced skill.
- 6+ year’s experience in design of public and private projects.
- Experience with civil engineering project management, including development/management of scopes, schedules and budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working experience with Autocad, preferably Civil 3D.
- Business development skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Understanding of Business Financial Information.
Please note, sponsorship is not available for this position.