Project Manager (Records Mgmt)
Arlington, VA 22209
* Must have an Active Top-Secret clearance
* Candidates will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Min. Of a Bachelor's Degree or higher
* Experience establishing records and information management government framework.
* Demonstrate ability to manage Agency-wide records management.
* Bachelor's degree in an Information Management or business-related field.
* A minimum of 10+ years of experience in records/information management.
* Certified Records Manager (CRM) and/or NARA certifications desirable
* Substantive experience in Federal electronic records management
* Experience supporting the implementation and roll out of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions (IBM FileNet, OpenText, Documentum)
* Records and information analysis experience.
* Project Management background is highly preferred.Candidates with specific expertise with Federal records scheduling are highly desired.
Please send all resumes to sung.Lee@catapultstaffing.Com