- Prepares planning and design documents in appropriate engineering discipline.
- Performs process design calculations, prepares cost estimates, and uses economic analyses for comparison of alternatives.
- Assists with or develops project scope of work or portions of it; assists with or develops project schedules or portions of it; assists with completion of initiation paperwork.
- Assists with budget reviews and schedules progress reports.
- Coordinates projects with other teams.
- Performs and coordinates design aspects of projects.
- Directs team members on design tasks.
- Maintains project records (correspondence, drawings, and files).
- Informs project managers of progress and problems.
- Attends client meetings.
- Assists with marketing/business development.
- Serve as project manager on small projects.
- Independently performs assignments on complex projects.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- B.S. degree in engineering or other applicable field
- PE required
- 6+ years of Engineering experience