Project Coordinator III US - CMPCJP00047416
1 Meridian Crossing Richfield, Minnesota 55423
3 months contract position for a Project Coordinator in Richfield, Minnesota
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator with good project management or coordination experience and experience in Microsoft Office, as they will be using this heavily.
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative problem solving & critical thinking are essential.
- Team-oriented philosophy with the ability to multitask projects and responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint
- VBA knowledge
- Data mining knowledge.
- Assists project manager(s) and/or project teams in many aspects of project management, including planning, tracking, reporting, documentation, communication, and issue resolution under guidance.
- Generally, works on simple to moderate complexity projects.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules and attends project meetings.
- Identifies and resolves project issues with guidance. *
- Maintains and uses standards for planning and control by reviewing project materials and deliverables for adherence to the methodology.
- Guides and assists the project team in the development of the project plan by maintaining an updated detailed project plan.
- Monitors and evaluates project status and performance against project baseline and recommends appropriate action(s).
- Provides support to quality audits.
- Maintains and manages project documentation in the central repository.
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines while adhering to a high level of detail.
Hours: M-F 8 am to 5 pm.
1) How long were you at your last place of employment and what were your functional responsibilities?
2) Do you have any certifications?
3) Why should we hire you for the position?
4) What project management skills do you have?
5) Do you have advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft SharePoint (please discuss each)