- Manage the site manufacturing organization which includes production area managers, lab manager and production/maintenance coordinator, shift supervisors and hourly manufacturing employees.
- Work with site safety, environmental, maintenance, technical, financial and logistics functions to maximize process reliability, improve efficiency and meet regulatory and safety requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of budgets, capital projects, major maintenance turnarounds, training and staffing of the manufacturing organization, etc.
- Minimum of 15 years production management experience
- 5 years of experience in ammonia manufacturing management
- Familiarity with maintenance and reliability improvement systems, chemical manufacturing regulatory requirements, etc.
- Familiarity with process digital control systems and upgrades