25 S. Main Street Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Hours and location:
- Daytime Hours
- Facility is located in Sand Springs
The Press Operator operates steam heated presses to manufacture fiberglass fittings.
- Operates four to eight presses daily
- Weighs bulk molding compound, sets press controls with proper cycle time and temperature in accordance with Detailed Process Instructions (DPI)
- Checks timing and steam pressure on presses and adjusts as necessary
- Loads parts into dies, presses parts, removes and de-flashes parts, cleans die for next cycle
- Labels parts and records production
- Reviews quality of pressed parts with quality personnel and supervisor. Makes adjustments as necessary.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have safe working attitude
- Requires mental concentration and close attention to detail to produce quality parts
- Basic math skills, ability to use measuring scales
- Must be team oriented, will work as part of a crew with some supervision
Requires successful completion of a drug screen and background check
****Steel Toed Boots required****