1550ÃÂ CoraopolisÃÂ HeightsÃÂ Road Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15108
- Participates in and oversees the preparation and processing of the weekly and biweekly payrolls.
- Coordinates and consolidates payroll data input from varies sites and departments.
- Process exception items such as commissions, bonus payments and stock options.
- Analyses payroll data in order to produce accurate and timely payroll process.
- Researches and prepares responses to employee payroll questions.
- Assist in payroll tax research.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 + years of experience in Payroll, Accounting and/or Tax.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience maintaining confidentiality and working in a deadlinedriven environment.
- Ability to be detail oriented and accurate and have effective communication skills.
- Proficiency in system/PC applications (Excel and Word).
- Excellent customer service skills and strong analytical ability.
- Experienced with ADP systems is preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience in a highvolume and fast paced environment.