Quantico, VA 20535
The Prime Spoke Of The Work Would Be:
- Engineering, operation and maintenance of data communications networks.
- Engineering and supporting video teleconferencing equipment and Voice over IP systems.
- Engineering and supporting Cisco and Linux based router platforms.
- Engineering, configuring, and supporting Cisco Access Control System (ACS), Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Meeting Server.
- Planning and monitoring the installation of communications circuits.
- Managing and monitoring local area networks and associated equipment (e.G., routers, switches, gateways, etc.)
- Conducting short and long-term planning to meet communications requirements.
- Providing assistance for overall integration of service delivery arrangements involving LANs, MANs, and WANs, including the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management and coordination of agency LAN/MAN/WAN interfaces with the customer's telecommunications service providers.
- Identifying and troubleshooting network issues across the infrastructure.
- Providing assistance in the technical, architecture, and engineering changes to customer LANs/MANs/WANs.
- Developing highly detailed network design diagrams and documentation to be utilized by Government and contract staff.
- Recommending technical solutions to management. Typically, this will be a technical contributor with knowledge and experience in the area of local and wide area networking, communications, and related hardware/software (e.G., bridges, gateways, routers, multiplexers, hubs).
- Active Top Secret Clearance, with the ability to obtain SCI
- Five (5) years of experience supporting both Cisco and Linux routing platforms.
- Seven (7) years of experience planning, designing and analyzing LANs, overseeing the implementation and test/troubleshooting activities, reviewing and approving changes/modifications to the design and implementation, documenting the installed system, and recommending and operating the network management and control systems to maintain the LAN hardware and software.
- Demonstrated experience working with operating systems and protocols such as Cisco IOS and NX-OS, Linux routing technologies, OSFP/BGP, and VMWare Virtualization.
- Cisco Call Manager and Access Control System configuration and administration.
- Must have experience with network analysis/management tools and techniques, and be familiar with PCs in a client/server environment.
Preferred Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience supporting high latency networks using satellite and cellular broadband transport.
- Current Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent certification.
If you are qualified and interested, please send all resumes to sung.Lee@catapultstaffing.Com