Network Engineer III US - CMPCJP00046540
901 S. 3rd Ave Minneapolis, Minnesota 55474
6 months contract-to-hire position for a Network Operations Engineer L3 in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- A Level 3 Network Operations Engineer is responsible for design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of in-scope network technologies in the enterprise production environment.
- Network Operations Engineer L3 will act as subject matter experts and work directly with diverse enterprise teams to determine standards, evaluate solutions, and design complex technical solutions.
- Network Operations Engineer L3 will provide mentoring for team members on new and existing technologies.
- Network Operations Engineer L3 will provide technical leadership and will receive technical escalations for resolution.
- Network Operations Engineer L3 will research complex technical issues that have not been resolved by level 2 engineering staff. They will be a part of our scheduled on-call rotation - currently 2 weeks on, 6 weeks off (Primary 1 week / Backup the second week, then 6 weeks off).
- There will be changes that occur outside of normal business hours, as with all Engineer type positions in the Industry.
- Cisco Route/Switch is a primary focus
- Demonstrated expertise in design through implementation of moderately complex technical solutions
- Experience with F5 LTM is a plus
- Experience with Riverbed is a plus
- Experience with Palo Alto is a plus
- Experience with Cisco ACS is a plus
- Cisco firewall experience is a plus
- Some experience in project management
- ITIL knowledge/certification is a plus
- Cyber-Ark knowledge is a plus
- Intellinx knowledge is a plus
- Cisco Prime knowledge is a plus
- Cisco IPS/IDS knowledge is a plus
- CNP or equivalent experience minimum
- 5-7 years Enterprise Network Experience
- Incident Ticketing a must (e.g. Remedy, Service-Now)
- Service-Now experience a plus