Network Administrator II US CMPCJP00046620
9250 West Flagler St Miami, Florida 33174
- Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external networks.
- Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan.
- Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Provides technical support and guidance to users.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications.
- Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks.
- Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- The key is CISCO ISE experience.
- Looking for a Desktop support/LAN Admin with strong communication, documentation, and organization skill.
- Provide network infrastructure support, remote and on-site support for the Wireless and Cisco ISE roll-out project.
- Working on a Wireless and Cisco ISE project both remotely and on-site to troubleshoot desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, mobile devices, and other IT related equipment.
- Using Cisco Prime to prepare for wireless upgrade and to troubleshoots wire and wireless LAN issues
- Configure and prime access point
- Remediate window, MAC, and mobile devices’ authentication issues.
- Provide wireless and Cisco ISE testing, validation, and as-build documentation.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Desktop and LAN admin experience
- Require traveling throughout Florida.
- Cisco ISE deployment experience is preferred
- Wired and Wireless (Wi-Fi) network deployment/support experience preferred
- Good communication skill
- Skilled in the installation, troubleshooting, deployment, building/upgrading, and imaging of Windows operating systems and other Microsoft software
- Experience supporting MAC laptop/desktop, mobile devices, IOS and Android
- MAC laptop/desktop
- Mobile devices: IOS and android
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com