Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
Teaneck, NJ 07666
- 4+ years of experience implementing large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesForce.Com, SalesLogix, or Pivotal) required.
- Dynamics CRM 2013 or higher implementation experience.
- Configure the application to meet a user's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage the consulting team as well as the client team and develop strong working relationships with clients while mentoring the consultants deployed on the project.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work in a self-directed manner and develop strong working relationships with clients.
- Relevant, hands-on work related experience working within a team environment.- Desire to learn, grow and exceed both management and client expectations.
- Superior organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience in working with sales, marketing and/or customer service processes a plus.- Experience with Field Service is highly desired.