Kentucky, KY 40741
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Posts information to agency records and modifies forms or records.
* Records and inputs information to internal database records.
* Conducts outbound telephone calls.
* Performs data entry and retrieval and performs arithmetical computations.
* Receive coaching/feedback and implements/takes action to make changes as appropriate.
* Participates in internal training through company Learning Management System and passing certification tests.
* Adheres to service compliance requirements by completing training modules and passing annual re certifications.
* Maintains required production and quality standards as outlined by contract.
* Recognizes and assesses issues associated to the task following work instructions as outlined by the line of business and escalates when necessary.
* Effectively works in a team environment.
* Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adapt to changes.
Required Skills High school diploma or equivalent, and six months of work experience in a similar job. Education beyond high school completion may substitute for experience.
* Demonstrate clerical skills including data entry, typing and outbound telephone calls.
* Provide telephone support utilizing clear and effective communication skills. Prior telephone experience is desired.
* Demonstrate skills in using a personal computer including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), and phone.
* Demonstrate ability to multitask using two computer screens and navigating between multiple software programs.
* Demonstrate ability to work independently, performs as a self-starter, and meets critical deadlines.
* Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written communication. Display knowledge of business terminology, methods, and procedures; office procedures, and spelling, punctuation, grammar, and mathematics.
* Demonstrate ability to prepare and maintain detailed records, files, and reports.
* Demonstrate ability to type accurately at a speed consistent with work requirements.
* Maintain confidential and sensitive information by following PII (Personal Identifiable Information) standards.
* Demonstrate ability to work effectively and professionally with agency personnel.
* This position is on a U.S. Government contract which will require candidates to pass a background investigation.