Medical Marketing Brand Manager
PROFESSIONAL BRAND MANAGER
Our client, a leading global consumer/OTC skincare organization, is seeking an experienced Professional Brand Manager to lead the professional marketing efforts for two leading over-the-counter skincare brand portfolios. This person develop and execute the day-to-day professional marketing for the brands, and additionally manage an Associate Brand Manager.
- Support Professional Marketing plan development annually.
- Identify & Recommend annual product priorities and oversee development of Detailing Team communications
- Work cross-functionally with consumer marketing, consumer insights, R&D, and sales to drive market awareness,product education, and commercial innovation.
- Design marketing programs that enable Professional Sales Team to successfully launch new products and achieve business goals
- Manage relationships with agency partners in the development of detailing materials including sales aids, brochures, coupon pads, launch kits, iPad updates, and ensure strategic connection to brand plan
- Manage overall sample and media budget.
- Attend key industry meetings to gain a pulse on market conditions and network with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Work in partnership with R&D, Legal and Regulatory to ensure all professional pieces are compliant to company and industry guidelines.
- Manage professional variable marketing budget for Eucerin and Aquaphor
- Provide consumer and trade marketing support by providing relevant professional initiatives
- Ensure one seamless strategy execution of consumer activation considering Professional Market activation (Dermatology, Pediatrician, etc.)
- BS/BA in Science based degree and/or Marketing (MBA strongly preferred).
- Minimum of 4+ years brand management experience and 2+ years of sales experience (preferably in OTC, Prescription, or Medical sales). Strong knowledge of marketing principles, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Experience in financial analysis and strong skillset in P&L, SOI, and Budget management.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be results-oriented, organized, demonstrating the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Travel is approximately 30%.