Woburn, MA 01801
As a Key Contributor You Will
Work closely with teams of Composite, Mechanical and Manufacturing Technicians to assemble prototype vehicles.
Required Skills and Experience
* Ability to work within a team setting and on individual projects.
* Flexibility to handle multiple projects at one time.
* Experience with interpreting technical drawings.
* Proficiency with shop equipment and hand tools used in composite vehicle assembly.
* Ability to use both hands with fine dexterity
* Strong math and measuring skills
* Highly detail-oriented, organized and able maintain a clean work area.
* Excellent time management skills
* Able to follow instructions and established processes and procedures carefully.
* Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 50 lb.
* Must be completely comfortable as a hands on builder an driven by quality
Desired Skills and Experience
* 2+ years of relevant experience
* Experience with aircraft, automotive or marine vehicle assembly
* Ability to work with minimal guidance at times
* Minimum of GD required