1 W. 3rd Street #1115 Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for building an awareness of the companies solutions and capabilities within the various target markets in which we serve. You will work with our practice area leads and sales team to shape our brand and drive profitable growth by attracting, engaging and retaining target clients.
In this position you must be a hands-on contributor with strong writing and brand messaging experience. Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing marketing strategies to meet or exceed demand generation goals
- Creating promotional messages and themes to drive business
- Analysis and understanding of competitive landscape
- Print and digital advertising, press releases, content marketing (i.e. articles, blog posts, etc.)
- Planning and coordinating marketing and sales related events (i.e. product launch, user conferences, trade shows, webinars, promotional giveaways, etc.)
- E-mail blasts and direct mailers to decision makers and influencers within target companies
- Social media marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Monitoring and improving the website and digital presence through SEO
- Managing corporate sponsorship opportunities and association memberships
- Maintaining target company listings
- Accurately prepare, track and report on marketing spends – ROI
- Edit graphics and design for newsletters, slide decks, sales related materials, etc.
In addition, the Marketing Coordinator role will have responsibilities associated with supporting sales efforts which could include:
- Working closely with sales and business development to put together a marketing plan comprised of marketing campaigns
- Concise and effective value proposition across all offerings
- Redesign of the website that better articulates our capabilities
- White papers and success stories that further validate our credentials
You’ll have the opportunity for growth and advancement within a fast growing, high-tech, oil and gas software provider. No two days are the same - you'll never stop learning and growing. You'll have the autonomy to make important decisions while receiving support and guidance along the way. You bring your intelligence, creativity and curiosity; we'll teach you the rest.
This position is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. You'll receive competitive benefits and have the opportunity to earn performance bonuses.
You will enjoy working in a flexible environment where mutual respect is a key ingredient. The team is supportive, very talented and is always encouraged to communicate ideas with the executive team.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, public relations or graphic design
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Creative thinker
- Up-to-date on social media platforms, ability to identify new trends
- Experience with paid search platforms (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the fundamentals of writing and editing and the ability to produce a variety of written materials
- Team-oriented, flexible attitude
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- A drive to continue learning, specifically about the energy business and the Waterfield Energy software
- Ability to travel on a somewhat limited basis
- Oil and gas industry knowledge
- Software as a Service sales and marketing experience
- IT Services sales and marketing experience