Logistics/Inventory Admin - CMPCJP00048838
1 Market Street, Suite 300 San Francisco, California 94105
4 months contract-to-hire position for a Logistics/Inventory Admin in San Francisco, CA 94105
At least 2 years of experience with similar responsibilities:
• Perform equipment inventory audits on a daily basis
• Point of contact for Logistics delivery and pickup
• Point of contact for E-Discovery (Legal Hold) assets, including audit, delivery & pickup from E-Discovery
• Perform all disk wipe on EOL computer assets
• Maintain organization of the storage room
• Make sure all shelves are labelled
• Equipment is sorted into following categories: Legal Hold, Data Hold, EOL Wiped, EOL Wiped Pending, Logistic Outgoing, Logistics Incoming, New Assets, Non-Supportforce Assets, Assets on Audit-Lock, Donation Pool, P1 Asset Pool, Loaner Pool and other category as deemed required.
• Maintain a map of the storage and is posted/shared
• Ensure all equipment is free from damage
• Ensure there is no hazard and has sufficient equipment to function safely
• Organize a monthly floor cleaning request with facilities
• Point of contact for ITAM Quarterly Audits
• Perform ITAM HQ Inventory Counts
• Complete and submit internal Asset & Peripheral Request Sheet
• Maintain a min / max level for all peripherals (including monitors) and works closely with the lab lead.
• Utilize and monitor the "Landmark-Storage" chat group.
• Assist with any P1 requests coming from other locations and works with Logistics directly on having equipment delivered
• All assets being shipped externally from HQ will be received by the Inventory Technician.
• Asset Management
· Ensure all assets are correctly updated within Supportforce.
· Maintain relationship with lab lead and technicians by providing assets by first requesting a case number, user name to assign asset to, and ensuring case notes are put in at time of the hand off of the asset to the technician including the technician name (Mandatory).
· Ensure Legal Hold, Data Hold, EOL Wiped, EOL Wiped Pending, Logistic Outgoing, Logistics Incoming, New Assets, Non-Supportforce Assets, Assets on Audit-Lock, Donation Pool, P1 Asset Pool, Loaner Pool and other category as deemed required -- all asset transactions are correctly updated in Supportforce.
• Adhere to lab access policy where Inventory Technician is allowed into the storage room. Lab technicians will be allowed to enter only if the Inventory Technician is absent and there is a P1 request to deploy an asset. It will be mandatory for the technician to update the asset transaction before leaving the storage room with any needed computer equipment.
• Performs EOL duties that include wiping disks on computer equipment and preparing for Logistics pickup.
• Assists with retrieving the old assets from the customers who have recently been swapped/upgraded
· All swap cases in a "Awaiting Return Of An Asset From User" would be managed by the Inventory Technician
· Inventory Technician will communicate with end users and have equipment returned to their attention
• Shipping / Receiving
· Assists in preparing any equipment for shipping and maintains accountability
· Can leverage lab technicians to deliver urgent request to FEDEX as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
• 40 Hours a week
• 8 am – 5 pm with 1 hour lunch and breaks
• Overtime as needed