Lead Generation/Inside Sales Rep
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
You'll spend the majority of your time engaging with small businesses discussion their aspirations, uncovering needs and discovering problems you can help them solve with the company's offerings including Supplies, Financial Management, Payroll and Payments solutions. SBG Inside Sales is a multi-channel organization focused building customer confidence by providing Small Business expertise in every interaction.
Our Sales Consultants are expected to understand how Small Businesses work, know the company's ecosystem of products, and tailor solutions to specific customer needs uncovered in the sales conversation. Across all of our channels and workgroups, SBG Sales is responsible for acquiring new users and growing our existing customers' usage of the ecosystem of products.
- You're an enthusiastic self-starter who is genuinely interested in people and you have a knack for getting others engaged in conversation - You're an expert in both Small and Mid-Market Business, confident with the most complex needs and solutions
- You are an avid learner who is inquisitive, loves big challenges, and are able to take on change with high emotional intelligence.
- Comfortable with rejection
- Identifies and considers innovative approaches to situations or problems.
- Ability to flex from one priority to another and make smart decisions about where and how to invest your time
- Accepts new or radical ideas with an open mind
- Demonstrates both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position
- You have experience in either sales or professional influence, but won't let qualifications stop you from applying for any role. You aren't afraid to fail.
- Anticipates possible objections and proactively prepares responses to counter them
- Continues to learn methods for overcoming barriers and moving forward during any part of the sales cycle
- Actively works at developing proficiency in selling skills and tools
- You breathe confidence and can exhibit expertise in business. You might have owned a small business, worked at a startup, or in B2B sales at some point in your career
- You have integrity that goes beyond just being honest and take pride in your responsibilities at work and in the community. You enjoy helping others succeed.
- Ability to accurately forecast your sales pipeline with a high degree of accuracy
- You have been successful working with sales cycles in excess of 30 days
- You keep and manage sales pipeline from prospecting to close
- You have experience in a testing background
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a variety of sales techniques and methodologies
- Consistently viewed as a positive role model in driving the sales process to consistently exceed expectations
- Inspired to deliver best you can be results through adverse situations