IT Project Manager
Raleigh, NC 27601
2) The selected PM will also assist the Department of Information Technology (DIT) Human Resources department with several projects including but not limited to the establishment and implementation of a New Employee Orientation Process, a Recruitment and Selection Process Improvement effort as well as establishment of an HR Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
Expected Skills: Able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work, including all work products
2. Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including delegation and coordination of tasks
3. Responsibility for creation and management of the integrated project plan, execution of the project plan, project status, meetings, scope changes, risk and issue tracking/mitigation, coordination across project teams, etc.
4. Negotiations internal and external to the project teams
5. Managing scope, resources, timelines, costs/budget, quality, communication, and procurement to meet the goals
6. Development and execution of training and education on standard project management requirements and methods, facilitating project governance and reporting, and creating models to improve business decisions
7. Efforts typically include extensive changes to existing functionality or the implementation of new applications and/or technology