Help Desk Support Technician II US CMPCJP00046523
4200 Wildwood Pkwy Atlanta, Georgia 30339
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support.
- May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This is a new position providing audio/visual support for senior leaders.
- Primary responsibilities will be providing daily support for meetings both onsite and virtual (telepresence) for senior leaders.
- Providing support for projector equipment, telepresence equipment, conferencing equipment for the leaders onsite and room Scheduling Support.
- Ideally 3-5 year’s experience providing onsite support for audio visual equipment.
- Telepresence Support
- Audio Visual Experience in Enterprise Setting
- Hands and Feet for server equipment
- TOP 2 required skills that candidates must have:
- 1.) Soft skills, very important when dealing with senior leaders
- 2.) Resourceful, ability to research
- Hands-on experience with the following:
- - Videoconferencing (Telepresence Technology)
- - TP/Conference Rooms (Technology Health check, Audio Video, Touch Panels)
- - Room Scheduling System (Steelcase Room Wizards)
- - Sharp Printers
- - Voice-Telecom (Avaya, ClearOne)
- - Wall Talker (Scrolling Txt)
- - Presentation TV's - all other as needed.
- May need to travel to nearby buildings so they will need a car.
- Typical hours will be 8am-5pm.
- Overtime is possible but will be scheduled ahead of time.
- There is currently no oncall forecasted but could potentially be added later.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com