Help Desk Support Technician I US CMPCJP00047366
8501 IBM Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and entry level to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- CompTIA A+ * (required)
- IBM/Lenovo Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certified * (preferred)
Hardware/Software Support Experience
- Deskside Support
- Desktop Break/Fix
- Laptop Break/Fix
- Must have Windows 7 Experience,
- 2+ years experience in Help Desk support
- hardware break/fix
- Experience working in SCCM a PLUS.
- A+ certification is required
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com