Global eCommerce & Omnichannel Capability Manager
Our client, a leading Consumer Packaged Goods company, is seeking a Global eCommerce and Omni Channel Capability Manager to join their rapidly growing E-Commerce and Omni Channel team. This person will support global capability development across business-to-business sector of the organization. This position reports into the Global Director of eCommerce & Omnichannel Integration and is based out of the Greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
This person will be responsible for developing, building and implementing global strategic eCommerce and Omnichannel initiatives across the B2B sector of a leading CPG focused organization. Reporting to the Global Director, this newly created position will provide thought leadership, consultation, training and support across marketing, sales and supply chain teams.
- Drives the global vision of transforming the organization into a leading edge B2B omnichannel organization through the building and implementation of global and regional strategic learning initiatives.
- Provides thought leadership, consultation, business acumen and training design expertise to support development of global frameworks/tools/processes to step change our organization eCommerce and Omnichannel capability.
- Establishes standards for the organization’s eCommerce and omnichannel capabilities and individual competencies, across functions including, but not limited to, marketing, sales and supply chain.
- Conducts global eCommerce and omnichannel capability skills assessments for functional teams; develops plans to address gaps.
- Develops the roadmap & deploys region and function-specific eCommerce and omnichannel capability programs to meet the needs of the teams.
- Develops capability success measures and continually optimizes capability programs to increase effectiveness and impact.
- Works in close partnership with the Marketing Excellence, regional sales capability and related functional teams to participate in problem solving training with regional teams that results in a measurable business outcome.
- Structures and leads global eCommerce and omnichannel community of practice forums to support peer-to-peer capability learning and development.
- Develops the supporting communication plan to ensure organizational visibility and alignment to our eCommerce and omnichannel capability agenda.
- Flawlessly balances operational excellence within an agreed strategic framework to drive business results.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field (e.g. marketing, supply chain, etc.) or adult learning-related field
- +6 years of experience in eCommerce, digital marketing and/or omnichannel integration work
- Strong understanding of general management eCommerce principles
- Prior experience in adult learning and/or training practice
- Track record of successful capability program development/deployment for efficient adult learning
- Outstanding demonstration of leadership and stakeholder management with various levels throughout the organization
- Experience working with cross-functional groups (e.g., sales, marketing, finance, operations) to execute multi-faceted plans
- Strong interpersonal and project-management skills
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused and hold others accountable for the same practices
- A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations
- Highly collaborative and a passion for helping others develop
- Ability to travel up to 35% of time.
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration and/or Adult Learning
- +4 years of direct experience in B2B eCommerce, digital marketing and/or omnichannel integration work, across disciplines including marketing, sales and supply chain
- Demonstrated experience in driving successful outcomes in global roles/organizations
- Able to work in a matrix organization driving collaboration across functions
- Demonstrative positive energy to effectively represent organization internally and externally
- Strong analytical, decision making, influence, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete projects within required time frames.