Field Service Technician III US CMPCJP00046528
Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate's degree or its equivalent.
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Expert with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Involvement with Network design, planning, and implementation.
- Troubleshooting and repairing all network, hardware, and software related issues in an SMB Environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS & CREDENTIALS
- Experience working as a small and medium business consultant supporting client project and upgrade plans.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Required certifications include CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, CCNA (or higher), HP Server, IBM Server, Lenovo, Dell, Lexmark, HP, Xerox.
- Extensive Operating System and Application installation/troubleshooting experience in both Microsoft and Apple environments.
- BS in IT or related field preferred.
- A minimum of three years of IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Experience with Remote Management and Monitoring (Kaseya, Labtech)
- Basic knowledge and support of disaster recovery solutions.
- Respond to service tickets based on alerts and notifications generated by a remote monitoring and management system.
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise.
PHYSICAL & COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to travel daily appx 30%
- Ability to travel overnight on occasion.
- Read and interpret policies, legal instructions, and technical documentation.
- Communicate difficult information in a neutral and professional manner.
- Remain calm in emotionally-charged situations.
- Manage simultaneous and conflicting priorities.
- Organize and meet deadlines.
- Positive mental attitude.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com