Field Service Technician I US CMPCJP00046002
1350 Broadway New York, New York 10018
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in New York, NY (10018) to provide a Field Service Technician I US Consultant to work in the fast-growing IT market!
In this role, you will:
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate's degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- Tuesday thru Saturday
- Tues-Fri - 8am-5pm
- Sat - 10am-7pm.
- (Work Schedule could change Wed-Sun if needed)
- Overtime pay approved for any work after hours.
Competencies and Skills:
- Candidate will need cell phone with hot spot capability, will use mass transit to travel between clients, reimbursed for metro cards, and provided a company laptop.
- Candidate needs to have Desktop/Laptop repair experience down to a component level.
- Looking for someone with prior POS and printer repair experience is a plus.
- Candidates need to be self-driven, fast learners, good communicators and great team players.
- Top three must haves are
- 1. Desktop/Laptop repair experience down to a component level,
- 2. break/fix experience on desktops, laptops, POS devices, and printers
- 3. CompTIA A+ certified.
- CompTIA A+
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**