Field Service Technician I
Birmingham, Alabama 35244
Overview of Position:
Catapult is collaborating with a multi-national IT consulting firm in Birmingham, AL to provide a Field Service Technician Consultant to work in the fast-growing IT market!
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Must have reliable transportation and cell phone with hot spot
- Will be running Break/Fix dispatch calls for all clients
- 1 to 2 years of experience preferred
- A+, HP, Lenovo, Lexmark and Dell Certifications preferred
- Must have printer, laptop and desktop repair experience
- Good customer service skills along with technical skills required
- Work schedule will be M-F and some weekend work as well
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com