Field Service Technician I - CMPCJP00045631
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103
Catapult is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Tulsa, OK to provide a Field Service Technician I to work in the fast-growing IT market!
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
- Advanced printer experience preferred
- Tulsa Metro and surrounding area field services repair technician
- A+ will be required due to client training requirements
- Advanced printer service experience a definite plus
- Work hours: 8-5 M-F with flexibility based on client needs, rotating OC, and occasional OT opportunities depending on projects/workloads
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Recruiter phone number
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta?ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and ?nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com