National construction management firm, specializing in commercial, multi-family, and healthcare construction. Headquartered in Florida, this company is looking for an Estimator to work with our awesome pre-construction services team. If you are an estimator or pre-construction service manager with 5 or more years’ experience please apply.
- You will be working primarily on negotiated and some bid commercial projects within our markets of Corporate Office, Hospitality, Retail, Multifamily, Clubhouse, Educational, Aviation, Governmental Offices, Industrial and Healthcare.
- Preparing detailed conceptual cost estimates and conceptual cost studies from schematic or feasibility level documentation.
- Prepare detailed instructions to bidders, trade specific clarifications and comprehensive bid packages.
- Participate and often lead the preparation and presentation of budget information to the client.
- Participate in Value Engineering sessions with the project team and design team.
- Be a member of the team involved in a winning strategy for Request for Proposal Responses (RFP’s) and the formal presentation for a project.
- Solid hands-on experience with estimating and performing take offs.
- Passion for researching current and up-and-coming budget solutions.
- Detail oriented mindset with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Outstanding communicator: able to synthesize complex information into simple, actionable insights and communicate technical building components with the ability to communicate with construction and non-construction team members equally.
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn and work in a fast-paced, extremely high-growth company.
- Seek to apply technology and innovation to improve efficiency and solve problems.
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction Estimator, preferably within our core market projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field.