Email Marketing Specialist
415 Williams Ct #116 Baltimore, Maryland 21220
Our client, an industry leader and growing organization located in Baltimore, MD has a rare opportunity for a full-time Email Marketing Specialist. This is a direct hire opportunity for a growing Marketing Team. This key team member is passionate about developing maintainable, well-coded emails.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide development support for emails and ongoing maintenance of email service platform. This includes HTML development of our emails, building conditional logic for various cases, development of email life cycle programs, and maintaining email support for marketing and sales teams.
- Work with Marketing and Technology Leaders across various departments to support all email marketing strategically.
- Collaborate with content team to build and distribute email campaigns.
- Build HTML and CSS for emails.
- Build email campaigns and programs in an ESP Platform.
- Build email automations and drip programs.
- Ensure all email marketing campaigns meet high QA standards.
- Manipulate images for emails using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Conduct ongoing research and implementation of email industry standards and best practices.
- Analyze and report basic email metrics.
- Balance ad-hoc requests while maintaining internal email launch schedule and business objectives
- Configure email rules and branding for new partners.
- Update email campaign reference documents.
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with email development with proven experience in tactical implementation and campaign execution.
- Proficient HTML and CSS coding skills applicable to email marketing templates.
- Experience in a major email marketing service platform.
- Passion for email development and email marketing best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment while maintaining a strong initiative and self-driven attitude.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge for email development.
- Ability to translate Photoshop comps into pixel perfect email code.
- Ability to manipulate images with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience in an ESP platform.
- Implementing HTML into email platform.
- Campaign development.
- Experience writing dynamic content within email.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Experience with structured data and SQL queries.
- Experience writing conditional statements in a programming language.
- Experience building email automations and drip programs.
- Ability to troubleshoot rendering issues in various email clients, mobile devices and web mail.
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to troubleshoot HTML email templates and related email service platform components.
- Basic knowledge of Can-spam, spam triggers, and defensive design techniques.
- Experience using reporting and analysis tools.
- Responsive email development.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Strong knowledge of industry recognized development/design practices.
- Experience in fast paced environments utilizing agile methodologies.
Please include a portfolio link with your resume or samples of emails you have developed.
About Catapult Staffing:
Catapult Staffing supports clients in the areas of Engineering and IT, Professional Services, Finance, and Federal Government sectors. We are passionate about matching the right talent for our client, and being an advocate for our talent! Check out our website: www.catapultstaffing.com