Desktop Support Technician - CMPCJP00050956
Melville, NY 11747
Monday - Friday, 8 hrs a day, 9 am - 6 pm (subject to change)
* Minimum 3 years of experience.
* This will be a technical/team lead position.
* The candidate will be the single point of contact the customer will use when there are escalations. He will do the leg work and gather the information needed to answer any questions the client might have. The candidate will manage the queue and also help close tickets.
What You'll Do: In order to deliver our exceptional services, we need a team of dedicated and enthusiastic, hard-working, and customer service oriented technicians! That's where you come in!
You will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service as the face of the company. You will be responsible for interacting and servicing our clients with any technical problem they are experiencing. Be helpful, relatable, and pleasant while diagnosing and fixing their problems.
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues on network infrastructure and internal desktop systems - you make it happen.
- Be helpful and understanding - provide the support you would want!
- Customize the customer experience for every individual-all communication, instructions, and product knowledge to the level of the individual.
- Determine the most cost effective repair to minimize customer downtime.
- Be proactive! Prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and service issues.
In short, you service our customers with whatever technical issues they may have in the most pleasant way possible!
Who you'll work with: As a Desktop Technician, you'll play a crucial role in supporting our customers and proactively identifying their needs. You'll work to create the ideal experience that any customer would seek to encounter. For many of our customers, technology problems can be frustrating but easily solved by educating them. Your patience is a virtue! You'll be the face of our operation and the go-to for what makes our company run-our customers.
Who you are:
o 2-5 years of related work experience, or AA degree, or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience. A+ Certification - or able to obtain within first 6 weeks of employment.
o Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products
o Enthusiastic about technology and willing to learn and stay on the cutting edge.
o Relatable and responsible when interacting with ALL customers
o When the customer has a problem-are they going to dread your visit? If yes, you're not picking up what we're putting down.
o Consultative approach to solving issues - Help us, help them!
o Able to transform technical IT solutions lingo into terms everyone understands.
o Impeccable follow-through to customer satisfaction.
o Will attempt to connect to anyone you meet, no matter how difficult.
o Insatiable desire for knowledge, independence, and success-strive for more than the status quo.
o Not intimidated by problems you've never seen before-confidence is key!
o Hungry to work hard and hungry to grow your career!