Deputy ISSO/ Security Analyst
Falls Church, VA 22040
Our Client is seeking a Deputy ISSO/Security Analyst to work as a member of a team managing and maintaining a network enterprise in support of multiple enclaves to support the DoD community. The candidate will provide support to a team developing, maintaining, creating, documenting, and installing network and enterprise infrastructure. The candidate will work on a multi-platform, multi-tenant, hybrid hosted/cloud architecture that requires comprehensive cyber security over site and management. This is a demanding, high-energy position requiring innovative solutions to network, hardware, and software problems. The candidate will work with a team to install, maintain, design, certify, and accredit the physical and virtual infrastructure for the enterprise team. The candidate must have strong problem-solving skills.
* Implement security technical implementation guides (STIG) compliance ensuring team is meeting DoD standards
* Perform network security vulnerability and assessment audits
* Interpret results of Nessus and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) compliance tools
* Verify certification and accreditation for information system
* Conduct and document Risk Assessments, according to DoD standardized templates
* Create remediation reports that include details on vulnerabilities
* Create Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) with clear steps and timelines to achieving control compliance
* Create Risk Assessment Reports that clearly identify and prioritize risk to organizational operations (i.E. Mission, functions, etc.)
The job is located in Fairfax VA, with some local trips to Ashburn, VA and other locations in the National Capital Region.
* Must be a US Citizen.
* Must be eligible to receive a TS/SCI clearance
* Bachelors and five years-experience
* In depth knowledge of Information Assurance and Systems Engineering
* Primary focus on networks supporting information security, including network security alert monitoring and analysis, vulnerability analysis and management, security engineering, performing audits, and assessments
* Expertise with information assurance policies and regulatory compliance including NIST SP 800-53
* In depth understanding of established security standards and governmental requirements
* Development of internal policy and procedure documents and plans
* Excellent communication and leadership skills