Customer Service Representative
Lawton, OK 73502
- Posts information to agency records and modifies forms or records.
- Records and inputs information to internal database records.
- Conducts outbound telephone calls.
- Performs data entry and retrieval and performs arithmetical computations.
- Receive coaching/feedback and implements/takes action to make changes as appropriate.
- Participates in internal training through company Learning Management System and passing certification tests.
- Adheres to service compliance requirements by completing training modules and passing annual re certifications.
- Maintains required production and quality standards as outlined by contract.
- Recognizes and assesses issues associated to the task following work instructions as outlined by the line of business and escalates when necessary.
- Effectively works in a team environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adapt to changes.